How Service Providers Can Keep Pace in an Agile World
As technology developers and UCaaS providers constantly innovate with new features and services, how can you keep pace without pulling your hair out?
Watch and participate in this live discussion with top industry experts. Learn best practices for adapting to continuous change. Our panel will cover:
- What to expect next from the major Collaboration platforms
- Building an adaptable and agile operation
- Implementing a structured release cadence
- Integrating continuous testing
- Investigating robotic process automation (RPA)
- Other best practices
Don’t miss this exclusive live event!
Acclaimed analyst in unified communications. President of COMMfusion and co-founder of UCStrategies.
Rich Shaw Jr.
Recent VP at AT&T Voice and Collaboration. Now president of Shaw Stratagies.
Former VP Cloud Calling at Cisco. Now managing partner at True North Advisory.
EVP at EvolveIP, a leading UC services company
Founder and CEO of tekVizion, the leading provider of interoperability testing