“Our teams no longer receive escalation calls for SIP trunking products, and I attribute much of this success to tekVizion’s work with our teams to ensure optimal environment up-times. The more you test the components of a system, the better it will perform”
Executive Director of Product Management – Tier 1 Operator
SIP Trunk Validation
SIP trunking represents a significant revenue opportunity for service providers to shift business phone and Unified Communications (UC) systems from traditional PRI lines to leverage the Internet for calls.
tekVizion has an inventory of 30+ IP-PBX system from Cisco CUCM, Microsoft Skype For Business, Avaya, Mitel and NEC in our lab to help setup the enterprise end of the SIP trunk to perform an end-to-end solution test of your SIP Trunk. The output of this activity will be a test report and a detail configuration guide which your operations team and customer can use to configure their trunks.
One industry leading operator from Kansas increases their revenues by 22% on their SIP Trunk offer by using our service.
Benefits of tekVizion Sip Trunk Validation service
- Scheduled IP-PBXs as needed by your market
- No need to build an IP-PBX lab or try at your customer site
- Improve your SIP Trunk cut over experience with customers
- Share the Test Results and configuration guide with your customer to gain their confidence
- Use the Configuration guide as a field guide for your operations team.
onPOINT For Cisco Hosted Collaboration Suite (HCS)
tekVizion onPOINT is an automation platform with a centralized Dashboard to provide a single pane window into your HCS platform. onPOINT fills the gaps which Domain controller and third party tools do not provide. For example, you will have total visibility into your HCS End-of-Sale, End-Of-Live for the various components, a view into the Nexas, UCS, Vcenter and application system by customer so you can manage them easily. Automated calling feature allows to validate migration and upgrades in production.
Our onPOINT HCS is a portfolio of applications that automated the management of your Cisco Hosted Collaboration platform.
Benefits of onPOINT
- Track EOL/EOS for all components including the end points
- Change management from a central location for all changes to your HCS system and by who
- License management – Know how many licenses, perpetual and flex are used by customer and ensure appropriately billed
Learn how automation of testing work flows can increase the quality, efficiency and speed of rolling out and maintaining high quality business communication networks.