Solutions for Service Providers
Improving Reliability and Acccelerating Time-to-Revenue
tekVizion’s expertise with enterprise networks and extensive carrier experience enables us to help Service Providers validate their new applications and services prior to network deployment. With over 200+ vendor products and connectivity to prominent global service providers, almost any end-to-end network technology can be emulated and validated.
“Our teams no longer receive escalation calls for SIP trunking products, and I attribute much of this success to tekVizion’s work with our teams to ensure optimal environment up-times. The more you test the components of a system, the better it will perform”
Executive Director of Product Management – Tier 1 Operator
SIP Trunk Validation
SIP trunking represents a significant revenue opportunity for service providers to shift business phone and Unified Communications (UC) systems from traditional PRI lines to leverage the Internet for calls.
tekVizion has an inventory of 30+ IP-PBX systems from Cisco CUCM, Microsoft Skype For Business, Avaya, Mitel and NEC and many other vendor products in our lab to emulate real-world enterprise SIP trunks to perform an end-to-end solution test of your SIP Trunk. The output of this activity will be a test report and a detail configuration guide which your operations team and customers can use to configure their trunks.
One Service Provider customer increased their revenues by 22% on their SIP Trunk offer by using tekVizion’s SIP Trunk validation service.
Benefits of tekVizion Sip Trunk Validation service
- Increase your SIP Trunk revenue by extending your market by validating to a larger IP-PBX set.
- Improve your SIP Trunk experience with customers
- Share the independent test results and configuration guide with your customer to gain their confidence
onPOINT For Cisco Hosted Collaboration Suite (HCS)
tekVizion onPOINT is an automation platform with a centralized Dashboard to provide a single pane window into your HCS platform. onPOINT fills the gaps which Domain Controller and third party tools do not provide. Users have total visibility into HCS End-of-Sale, End-Of-Life for the various components. A realtime view into the Nexas, UCS, Vcenter and application organized by customer so they can be managed easily and intuitively. The Automated calling feature enables validation of migrations and upgrades in production.
Our onPOINT HCS is a portfolio of applications that automate the management of Cisco Hosted Collaboration platform.
Benefits of onPOINT
- Track EOL/EOS for all components including the end points helping forecast operational activities and capital expenditures.
- Enable a centrally located change management providing operations personnel global views of system-wide HCS changes
- License inventory management — providing a concise understanding of perpetual and flex licenses usage allowing for more accurate billing
Learn how automation of testing work flows can increase the quality, efficiency and speed of rolling out and maintaining high quality business communication networks.